SHANDONG DINGLIANG FIRE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Add: The Middle of Weijiao Road, Fangzi District, Weifang City, Shandong Province,China.
Zip code: 261200
The classification and characteristics of grooved pipe fittings are as follows:
The pressure resistance of reducing elbow is the best. However, due to various factors, the actual wall thickness of floor heating pipe is usually and all kinds of pipe materials can meet the requirements of floor heating under this wall thickness. Thermal conductivity: the pipe used for floor heating needs good thermal conductivity, low temperature heat resistance and impact resistance.
1. Production standard of reducing elbow
The current international standard for elbow is the U.S. national standards of ANSIB16.9 and 16.28. The standard dimensions range from 1/2 "to 80", usually within 24 "are made of seamless steel tubes, while those between 26" and 80 "are made of steel plates and then welded. The wall thickness can be up to 60mm and minimum to 1.24mm. Carbon steel (# 20), alloy steel and stainless steel are the most commonly used types of steel. There are 24 types of steel in total. The CrMo steel used on the boiler is like 15Cr, and the dosage is large. Tee, outside diameter range is 2.5 "-60", from 26 "-60" is welding tee. Wall thickness of 28-60 mm. The size and size of the head range, generally speaking, first of all, the size of the head, and then the size of the small head, the minimum size of the head is 0.75 ", the minimum size of the small head is 0.5 ", the maximum size of the big head is 60 ", the maximum size of the small head is 48 ", 20-60 "is welded, and the wall thickness is 2.8-4.5mm.
2. Machining process of reducing elbow
With the continuous development of the world economy and the continuous improvement of income level, we aim at the international advanced construction industry and related industries such as shipbuilding. The stamping elbow is mainly connected with pipe fittings. It can take the heavy responsibility in the development field of this product. The processing technology of stamping elbow pipe fittings has certain technology. In production, the production of special-diameter elbow can only be made with small diameter according to certain technology. If the pipe specification is too large, it is difficult to buy the finished special-diameter elbow, and only the welded elbow can be used. As there are more weld joints for welding elbow, the performance is not as good as that for reducing elbow, which is easy to be corroded and leaked. And because the reducing elbow is produced in batch, so the price is cheaper than welding elbow. Now we have a cast elbow, which can be made into 316L, with better corrosion resistance.
As most pipe fittings are used for welding, in order to improve the welding quality, the end part is turned into a groove with a certain Angle and a certain edge. This requirement is also strict. The surface quality and mechanical properties are basically the same as the tubes. For the convenience of welding, the fittings are the same kind of steel as the connected pipes.
Reducing elbow is made up of malleable cast iron, used in water supply pipe, steam pipe, gas pipe, reducing pipeline connection Right Angle bend is black color, camber, quality excellent wear resistance, not easy to damage the reducing elbow specifications for 1/2-10 inch, products widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power industries such as pipeline form a complete set of equipment, installation, and other services. The measurement results of different radius elbow and the thickness of outer arc, side arc and inner arc wall were measured by the thickness meter for pushing curved head. The pushing speed increases by 15mm per minute and the radius of curvature increases by 50mm, that is, the pushing speed increases and the radius of curvature increases.
The wear and tear of the abnormal bend has always been a factor influencing the safe and civilized production. With the continuous development of science and technology, the materials have also been constantly innovated. Reducing elbow corresponding development planning in the development of science, in accordance with the corresponding technical development and the use performance, including pipe lined with alumina ceramic, with its high wear resistance, high hardness, good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance and high strength of high and low temperature resistance, has become a kind of the most widely used wear resistant material, the world's special ceramics to about 80% of market share (wear-resisting material).
3. Advantages of manufacturing process of reducing elbow
1. Off-track elbow is suitable for pipeline systems in petroleum, natural gas, chemical industry, hydropower, construction and boiler industries.
2. No billet is required as raw material, which can save the cost of pipe making equipment and mold, and can obtain any carbon steel elbow with large diameter and relatively thin wall thickness.
3. For the above two reasons, the manufacturing cycle can be shortened and the production cost can be greatly reduced. There is no need for any special equipment, especially suitable for large carbon steel elbow on site.
4. The blank is flat or developable surface, so the blanking is simple, the precision is easy to guarantee, and the assembly and welding are convenient.
Reducing elbow is power by means of conventional or special stamping equipment, the deformation of sheet metal in the mould is directly force and deformation, and get some from the shape, size and function of the production technology of product parts. Sheet metal, tooling and equipment is the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping plus is a metal cold deformation processing method. So, called cold stamping or sheet metal stamping, stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal and plastic processing, also belongs to the material molding engineering technology.
Performance of reducing elbow
1. Long-term compressive performance. In terms of design stress only, the pressure performance of the national standard abnormal diameter elbow is the best. However, due to various factors, the actual wall thickness of floor heating tube is usually 2mm. And all kinds of pipe materials can meet the requirement of floor heating under this wall thickness.
2. Thermal conductivity: pipes used for floor heating shall have good thermal conductivity.
3. Low temperature heat resistance and impact resistance: PE--RT and PEX have better low temperature impact resistance. During the winter construction, the pipe is not easy to be impacted and break, which increases the flexibility of the construction arrangement.
4. Environmental protection: pe-rt can be recycled without polluting the environment. But PEX cannot be recycled, which will cause secondary pollution.
5. Stability of processing performance: PEX has problems such as controlling cross-linking degree and cross-linking uniformity, and the processing is complex and directly affects the performance of pipe materials.